Controlled and timed data exchange for Nmbrs
The Nmbrs Edition of Invantive Data Hub is command-line driven software that is capable of executing Invantive scripting language and Invantive SQL scripts across many database and cloud platforms. Ideal for high volume extractions of Nmbrs. It provides a headless mode which makes it ideal for use in server environments and scheduled uploads and downloads in lights-out operations.
Thanks to compatibility with the popular Invantive scripting language, you can easily move business processes you have designed on Invantive Query Tool or Invantive Control for Excel into a server environment. You can also generate reports in Excel and other formats using data from Nmbrs.
The support for headless mode enables Invantive Data Hub to be started by batch files or from the Windows Task Scheduler. When running Invantive Data Hub in headless mode, you will enjoy the integrated logging features for ease of analysis and auditability.
Please note that you authenticate with your log on code for Nmbrs. But instead of your password you must also use the API token to authenticate yourself on Nmbrs using Invantive Data Hub. You can find it by opening the drop-down menu on the top-right of Nmbrs, chosing "User Profile" and then the tab "API Token" as shown in the images below.
Optimize your Nmbrs processes
The Nmbrs Edition of Invantive Data Hub provides you with benefits such as:
- Schedule and run high volume data extractions of Nmbrs and interoperate with other on-premise and cloud applications.
- Headless and command-line driven for use on servers.
- Invantive scripting language and Invantive SQL compatible.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats to network shares or DropBox.
- Cross-company and cross-country reporting.